The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1nave espacial feminineastronave feminine
- He wants a fleet of spaceships, capable of carrying at least five people each, to fly jet-setters into the edge of space.
- How do you spend your down time - in other words, what do you do when you're not getting spaceships out to other planets?
- In other words, if we were to launch a spaceship from Earth and fly in as straight a line as possible, we could find ourselves returning home.
- This means that nuclear spaceships could travel twice as fast as our current chemical spacecraft.
- The shuttle's three main engines continue burning to carry the spaceship into orbit.
- This means that the spaceship orbits slower than it would if the Moon wasn't there.
- The winged spaceships are supposed to fly until 2012, however NASA is researching whether their retirement date can be pushed back to 2020.
- NASA is interested in sensing contaminants because spaceships are tightly sealed.
- From the moment he learned about Sputnik, Gagarin secretly knew he would join the space programme and even began sketching his ideas for spaceships.
- Some of the earliest proposals in fact were that one could make spaceships that are propelled by atomic bombs and that the ship actually surfs on the blast wave of a nuclear bomb.
- When I was a television journalist here in town, I did the news the night that one of the Apollo spaceships was circling the earth.
- Have any formerly unidentified flying objects been convincingly shown to be alien spaceships?
- We do not just need bigger and better rockets and spaceships in order to set up space colonies on the Moon or Mars.
- Above our heads an enormous spaceship blasts off into a star-filled sky.
- During the show's first few years, minimal scientific research went into the spaceships and weapons that fascinated children.
- Only instead of traveling in boats to cross the oceans and reach far away lands they use spaceships to reach far away planets and meet strange cultures.
- It will invest about $108 million in spaceships and ground infrastructure for the venture, it said.
- Humans have long dreamed of building spaceships, all the while riding on one that provides everyone with billions of free air miles every day of their lives.
- I play videogames in order to do things that I could never do in real life, like flying spaceships, grappling with monsters, or skateboard standing up.
- Normally in bad sci-fi, even after crashing, spaceships work without a problem the second time they start them up.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!