Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Here the symptoms were epileptic seizures, spastic movements, dance-like twitching, and formication.
- Typically, clients experiencing spastic paralysis are only able to use the involved limb in a limited manner because they lack the motor control needed for most activities.
- He has cerebral palsy affecting his whole body with spastic, continuous purposeless movements.
- Tetanus is an acute, spastic paralytic illness caused by a toxin released from the bacterium Clostridium tetani.
2slang, offensive(incompetent, pathetic)tarado dated, offensive
1dated(person with cerebral palsy)espástico masculine dated, offensiveespástica feminine dated, offensive
- The concept of independent living among persons with disability including spastics and the mentally challenged is picking up all over the globe.
2slang, offensive(clumsy, incompetent person)tarado (mental) masculine informal, offensivetarada (mental) feminine informal, offensive