The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de espátula
1Cocina(for turning, serving) pala (de servir) femenino(for scraping out bowls) espátula femenino
- After about 2 minutes of stirring, take the mixture off the heat and, using a spatula, spread it evenly onto a non-stick baking pan with raised edges.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the batter on a silpat-lined sheet pan to form 12 thin triangles.
- In the kitchen I took out some eggs and the frying pan with the spatula and started to fry some eggs
- Who would have thought garlic choppers, spatulas and no-stick frying pans could make the world a better place?
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the egg whites into the milk mixture and then fold in the egg yolk mixture.
- British Army Chefs battled for honour using spatulas and whisks rather than rifles and bayonets recently in one of the British Army's most prestigious military catering events.
- She was in the kitchen, waving a spatula around like a microphone while she wiped the counter.
- Pour the batter into the pan - it will be somewhat thick, so spread it around with a spatula if needed.
- Using a rubber spatula fold in the egg whites to combine.
- Slide spatula between fillet and skin to remove salmon from grill.
- Aunt Penny couldn't see the difference between a spatula and a spoon.
- Using the fork or a small spatula, work the egg mixture in the pan, stirring and drawing the mixture from the outside into the middle.
- Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of hazelnut meringue over the tart.
- He flips one of the smaller pancakes on the very large frying pan and puts the spatula down.
- Fold the white sauce gently but thoroughly into the beaten egg whites, using a flexible spatula.
- He reached across the barbecue with his spatula and flipped various burgers and sausages until he found a sausage that was marginally less burnt than the others
- He dropped the spatula, picked up a spoon and stirred some sauce.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the wet ingredients, and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Pour a first layer of cheese mixture in the terrine and even it out with a spatula.
- Using a slotted spatula, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined sheet pan, reserve, and maintain the hot pan.
2Farmacología Medicinaespátula femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!