Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1deporte espectáculo masculine
- Football is both a spectator sport and a participation sport.
- As a spectator sport it beats all-in wrestling hands down!
- By the end of the decade, stock-car racing had passed baseball and basketball as an American spectator sport.
- There are soccer and basketball teams, and camel racing is a popular spectator sport.
- In addition to its popularity as a spectator sport, soccer is played by most Italians.
- The hope is the tournament will again make bridge a spectator sport, and the games are to be shown live on the internet.
- The phenomenon has single-handedly turned golf into an international spectator sport.
- And skating is a great spectator sport, which draws in crowds.
- In almost every country around the world, some code of football is the major spectator sport.
- ‘Horse riding is a splendid spectator sport,’ Chang said.
- Bullfights, a traditional spectator sport, came to the forefront.
- When he is not involved with his school, there is a little time for tennis and swimming, but for football, it is only a spectator sport.
- Cycling was popular as a spectator sport in France, as football was in England.
- It is a spectator sport and is also played in the streets and open fields.
- Mixed martial arts is the fastest-growing spectator sport in North America, and even though it's only in its infancy in Alberta, the local promoters are seeing tremendous increases in interest.
- He continues to manage the National Football League spectacularly, expanding globally and continuing to develop the top spectator sport in America.
- It worked once, but by the 10th time, you wished that tennis had never evolved as a spectator sport.
- Clearly this is the spectator sport in the United States.
- Soccer, which is played at every school, is also the biggest spectator sport.
- Curling is probably the greatest spectator sport in the world!