The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Zoologyaraña femininespider web — telaraña
- spider's web — telaraña
- When they reduce pesticide use, they see a lot more beneficial predatory insects: spiders and parasitic wasps and flies.
- They are predators on spiders, mites, millipedes, and other insects.
- In addition to honey, their diet included scorpions, spiders, insects, mice, lizards, frogs, snakes and fruit, she said.
- The book includes information about more than 100 insects, spiders, mites, slugs and earthworms found in the Prairies, and encourages people to live with them in harmony.
- They are habitat to countless amphipods, insects, spiders and other organisms.
- All kinds of small creepy crawlies are eaten including insects, spiders and centipedes.
- We record plants and invertebrates (including weeds, insects, spiders, slugs and snails) in and around the fields, before, during and after the crops are in the ground.
- Four other people in the area have been poisoned by funnel web spiders since 1992.
- Some people may be terrified of spiders, dogs or insects.
- The full moon shone onto the filthy prison floor revealing spiders, insects, and rats.
- It was possible that an insect or a spider had bitten her during that time.
- In fact, the typical residents of these boxes are other insects and spiders.
- To survive the winter, they depend on food sources such as berries, spiders, and insects.
- They feed on other insects and spiders, so they are not really that bad to have around.
- This tiny spider is related to the more commonly known, and much larger, tarantulas of the southwestern United States.
- The name is misleading, as this spider is native to the Waterloo region.
- This occurs in, among other animals, butterflies, spiders, birds, and small mammals.
- Long legged spiders crawled up and down the walls, unafraid of the trespassers.
- ‘There's a spider in the kitchen,’ Mum told Dad blandly.
- She hesitated, but slowly walked out of the cell, afraid that rats or spiders would brush her feet.
- spider's web — telaraña
- This way, your site map will be a valuable resource for anyone who accesses your site, and a useful tool for spiders to find everything that's within.
- The search engine spiders take those words and display the best sites that relate to that information.
- The spider captures summaries, which is all the engine searches, which gives you easy breadth, but not depth.
- The same thing applies to forms; spiders can't fill out forms and click ‘submit.’
- They usually target comments to old posts, so they won't show up to people reading the latest ones, though search engine spiders will spot them and index them.
(rest for a cue)diablo masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!