The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de perorata
1perorata femenino coloquialrollo masculino coloquial
- For the course of the game he pretty much serves no purpose greater than giving you a basic spiel on your next mission.
- That didn't surprise me, because he definitely hadn't had time to breathe while delivering his spiel.
- She wasn't finished yet as she continued her spiel without taking a breath.
- The team got in to a straight line, recognizing the beginning of her spiel.
- Direct questions on financial issues are answered with opaque spiels on their version of moral principle.
- She was always glad to show potential clients how to apply cream and powders, and did free-of-charge makeovers for anyone with the patience to hear her spiel.
- But others who heard the spiel weren't as convinced.
- My spiel is, if you're fair-skinned, watch for discolorations.
- Patricia and Pierre offer to help him practice his spiel.
- In my volunteering for political campaigns, federal and provincial, I've become fairly ruthless in my spiel.
- And then within minutes, I was actually doing my advocacy spiel on a street corner.
- I bought his spiel, and the pager served me well for many years.
- He got the hard sell from the men, who gave a spiel about the warehouse accidentally giving them twice the number of speakers ordered.
- With the building full to standing room only as he delivers his spiel, there is a definite air of sanctity and reverence.
- This spiel proved the final straw for the judge, who lashed out at the mother like an avenging angel.
- That is provided no-one had the audacity to doubt the spiel by asking questions, to which the lad had no answers.
- A candidate in my electoral area, accompanied by his daughter, knocked on my door and gave me the spiel.
- The brother met us and gave us the spiel about the dangers of the city.
- As I stopped to check it out I was swooped upon by the salesman and was given the big spiel.
- After a bit she told me that the previous time we had met I had launched into an identical spiel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!