Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Botany espinaca feminineCooking espinaca feminineCooking espinacas feminine
- The spinach has gone bright green and almost melted into the hot sauce.
- Add the spinach leaves, simmer for 5 min, scatter with coriander and serve with rice.
- Blend spinach and ricotta or cottage cheese in a blender or work together through a sieve.
- Her office window overlooks neat vegetable beds, planted with lettuce and spinach.
- Both dishes came with a mountain of fresh vegetables - spinach, carrots and green beans.
- Although the spinach and carrots have some way to go, the peas are just coming good.
- Drain the spinach, toss in a little extra virgin olive oil and serve with the white bean fritters and lemon wedges.
- Spoon a portion of sauce onto the plate and place the spinach next to the pork chop.
- For the main course we chose pork tenderloin wrapped in spinach, parsley and garlic.
- Similarly, spinach and other leafy vegetables help to rid the liver of toxins.
- I also interspersed these with spinach, so all my spinach seedlings are planted out now too.
- Rinse the spinach, drain the beanshoots and add them to the dressing, along with the onions as and when they are ready.
- Wash the spinach leaves and steam in a covered pan with just the water on their leaves for 2 mins or until just wilted.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the spinach for 30 seconds.
- Place the salad leaves in a bowl, lift the bacon from the pan with a draining spoon and add to the spinach.
- Mix in the chopped spinach and spicy mushroom mix, then bind together with the egg white.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and tuck it among the spinach, then scatter over the gnocchi.
- We usually have spinach, yoghurt and a vegetable curry with it as well.
- I almost always order a grilled sole served with green beans or spinach.
- Natural sources of betacarotene include carrots, spinach, apricots and mango.