The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cónyuge
1cónyuge masculine, feminine formalconsorte masculine, feminine formal, humorous
- There is no doubt that Russell made a mess of his relations with his spouses and children.
- It is common for customers' husbands or wives to pick up pieces to surprise their spouses when they get home.
- For example, don't give in to pressure from spouses, relatives, friends.
- The employed spouse is allowed to make an IRA contribution on behalf of a non-working spouse or a spouse who has little income.
- Money and human relationships are cut off for children, spouses, younger brothers and sisters, mothers, fathers and other relatives.
- And why do people cheat when they love their spouse and feel little or nothing for their extramarital partners?
- Some calls to spouses later, and the rest was history.
- At the guesthouse that evening the head of the university foreign affairs office and his secretary come to talk to all foreign teachers and their spouses.
- Rather it is their spouses and children who suffer terribly if not unbearably.
- The man feels that his spouse is slipping away from him, while she feels unable to penetrate his world.
- I do have a lot of sympathy for the unfamous spouse who is asked to step out of the frame during red-carpet photo calls.
- Before we leave, we each take back our stone with our spouse's name written on it.
- The practice involves commissioning studio portraits of prospective brides for presentation to potential spouses.
- Explaining our extended family relationship to the children and our spouses was the source of great amusement.
- One spouse may be under 55 as long as the other spouse is at least 55 years old.
- What do you do when you meet the spouse of the person your spouse is having an affair with?
- ‘Several chose their spouses, two chose students, and one chose an ex-student,’ said Pearson.
- This said, of course, while the two spouses are looking in opposite directions in the dark.
- They took the plunge as entrepreneurial spouses in 1999 and now have a 27-employee company with $3 million in sales.
- The characters continued to cheat on their spouses, let money become their obsession, and debated the American dream for the hopes of one day obtaining happiness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!