The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pintura en (e)spray feminine(e)spray masculine
- Magic markers gave way to spray paint in the early 1970s as writers realised the potential for elaborating and enlarging their signatures.
- On opposite walls hung two other large paintings combining tape, spray paint and scrawls or full splashes of brightly colored paint.
- When you use spray paint, spray approx. 20 cm from the object you're painting and use lots of thin coats.
- The most efficient way to paint a textured ceiling is with spray paint.
- Add some glitz to your decorations with just a can of spray paint.
- Below is a list of ordinary items that become beautiful Christmas decorations with a few thin coats of spray paint.
- So we got out the spray paint and literally painted the town red, with all types of slogans, everywhere!
- Try not to use things that can irritate your lungs, such as hairspray, spray deodorant, and spray paint.
- No matter where you go around the town, you will find walls, litterbins, parking meters, gates and monuments daubed with markers and spray paint.
- The court heard that all three carriages of the new 333 train were daubed with spray paint during the attack back in February and it had cost almost £8,000 to clean up the damage.
- Signs at either end of Clapham advertising the festival have been sabotaged with black spray paint, according to organisers.
- Swindon Council was threatening to ban the sale of spray paint and marker pens to under 16s in a bid to end graffiti.
1pintar con (e)spray
- I also urge the martial arts club to stop spray-painting offensive slogans about our rivals on the walls.
- He was caught spray-painting anti-Israeli slogans on university buildings twice during the summer.
- Many of them are looking at a curious message spray-painted on the side of the tower.
- I heard that every house and shop had a large red X spray-painted on the door to indicate that it had been searched.
- Disabling them is fundamentally different from protesting in the streets or even the trivial offence of spray-painting graffiti on signage.
- Adam takes a shine to Evelyn, and she gives him her number, spray-painted on the inside of his jacket.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!