The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1marea viva feminine
- If we get low pressure, a west wind and a spring tide the flooding will occur again,’ he said.
- Exceptional weather conditions combined with a spring tide produced one of the worst floods in living memory for the east coast of England.
- ‘They were apparently warned by a lifeguard to leave the water as the spring tide was coming in,’ Fobian said.
- Here in Scotland, the first spring tide in July is normally when the early arrivals of young salmon start nosing into the estuaries, seeking out the rivers of their birth.
- The current soon builds to a maximum 6-8 knots on a spring tide.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!