The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of escalera
1escalera feminineescaleras feminine
- Dual wooden staircases curved up towards the second floor that was less crowded.
- Despite having a gate it is important for parents to keep a close eye on children around staircases.
- She looks everywhere and finally spots him sitting on the step of a staircase.
- Mr Maher also expressed his concern about the state of a staircase and stairwell.
- Years of working as a master carpenter had sculpted his body as cleverly as he had sculpted the banisters on the staircases in their home.
- Another identical newel post stood atop the staircase on both sides defining the length.
- It was typically Scottish, with its dormer windows, wooden staircase and whitewashed walls.
- One of the main features is the red ebony solid timber in the staircase and ground flooring.
- Later didactic murals on town-hall staircases and library walls tended to be executed on canvas and then stuck up, rather than laboriously painted in situ.
- The four impressive staircases at the four outer corners of the structure lead to the first floor.
- A pair of marble staircases sweeping up to the second floor greeted us as we entered the building.
- She followed Mrs Noble up a wide staircase and then a narrower set of stairs.
- The two retraced their steps back up the staircase and up into the fresh sea air of the ship.
- Her feet hardly touched the stairs as she gingerly crept up the staircase coming to a pause on the landing.
- Some larger structured items such as staircases can be difficult to install in a new situation, as floor to floor heights vary.
- At the bottom of the staircase, he stepped into a corridor lined with five doors on either side.
- She smiled then descended one of the staircases that lined either side of the bridge and led to the exits.
- Walking up the old staircase he managed to step over the creaking floorboard at the top without spilling any paper.
- The ladder had been replaced with a staircase made from the same wood from the floor.
- Two twin marble staircases curved upwards, leading to the second floor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!