Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1costo estándar masculinecoste estándar masculine Spain
- This budget employed a standard cost for each production step.
- Prior to Managerial Accounting, popular cost accounting textbooks were focused on the calculation of unit product costs in job order, process and standard cost systems.
- Not many years ago the advocates of standard costs were like voices crying in the wilderness.
- He discussed why standard costs were needed to improve efficiency.
- The only exception was in a few firms that had implemented standard cost systems to provide information for monitoring the efficiency of production separately from the general ledger.