The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de estandarizar
- The tendency to define and standardize product quality lay at the heart of the commodification process.
- The last two decades have seen intense efforts to standardise treatment options for out-patient management of asthma.
- As part of an effort to standardize personnel practices, a year or so ago they revised our department numbers.
- Interviewers should receive training on the importance of standardizing the entire interview process across all candidates.
- Centralization allows us to manage our global knowledge base efficiently, to identify and disseminate best practices, and to standardize our business processes.
- A group of 20 golf courses in the eastern region feel they are paying too many other taxes as it is, and are discussing methods to standardize the taxes in a more equitable manner.
- This approach would also standardize rules and equalize access.
- Teachers were constantly under pressure to prepare their students for regular standardised examinations.
- A major effort has been made to standardize the way in which the data are displayed for the user.
- Newspapers have standardised language by producing style guides and manuals for reporters and sub-editors.
- He said the bill will standardize the reporting procedures for hospitals across Ontario.
- It is easier for people to do the right thing when a process is made more consistent by standardizing the steps.
- As more standardized extracts become available, the accuracy of skin tests is expected to increase.
- I used to teach 8th grade history and there was not a standardized test for that.
- School records were used to obtain data on student grades and standardized test scores.
- We believe this to be unlikely given the same protocols were standardized across all sites.
- Although our procedures are standardized, a change in aircrew is always a challenge.
- The language has been nationally standardized for more than a century, but regional variations in pronunciation persist.
- Patients also reported quality of life using two standardized questionnaires.
- As playground equipment became increasingly standardized, limited room remained for creativity by designers, manufacturers, and consumers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!