The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1capitalismo estatal masculino
- It is difficult to see how, under the conditions of capitalist globalization, African socialism could be much more than a form of state capitalism where bureaucracies try to run the economy with very limited resources.
- Its exponents want a modernising revolution from above, pioneered by both business and the government, promoting state capitalism.
- There are debates to be had among revolutionaries and socialists, for example on the permanent revolution, or on state capitalism.
- He did not step up economic liberalization, professing a policy of state capitalism.
- What Chirac (and a large portion of the French Left) are calling for is a form of welfare state capitalism that is distinctively French.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!