The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1atracción electroestática femenino
- Have you ever wondered about static electricity and static cling?
- What I was suspecting was that these thing were held together by electrostatic forces - static cling - little, very weak, electrostatic forces that holds together grains.
- It doesn't matter whether it's a sagging bra strap, static cling, or a potato chip that breaks when you dip it.
- To avoid fabric softeners and static cling, line dry your clothing or remove them from the dryer while slightly damp.
- These ‘maps ‘are static cling, color-coded guides that slip under the strings and wrap around the neck of a guitar using no glues or adhesives, so they don't damage the guitar.
- Well mine only get static cling in spring, so I guess it is only you.
- Fabric softener sheets are designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television and computer screen with a used sheet to keep dust from resettling.
- It will also help to prevent static cling in the dryer.
- Atropal began frantically running his stumps through his hair, gathering the nether world equivalent of static cling.
- She immediately clung to his leg like a sock with static cling.
- It not only prevents static cling, but it also removes soap residue.
- A few minor things to consider: If you are traveling in the winter, you may find that static cling is rampant.
- Magic BrushOff is a two-sided non-invasive, sponge-like gizmo that has a certain static cling which draws in surface dirt.
- I had been using a blush brush, but the static cling effect was terrible.
- Lose the cooling fans and the static cling of the monitor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!