The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- With reduced levels of cholesterol, statins also inhibit the synthesis of bile acids.
- Some of the patients in each group were also treated with a statin to lower blood cholesterol.
- Use of aspirin and statins lowers C-reactive protein levels, but so does weight loss.
- Health chiefs say that the level of cholesterol lowering drugs, statins, prescribed by GPs, has exceeded predicted levels.
- The current stars in this field are the cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!