The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1statu quo masculine
- Sure, it was nice leaving her complicated life behind for a little while, but she knew she had to go back to the real world and figure out a way to deal with the status quo.
- It's contemplated on the basis of principles that will not allow a return to the status quo ante.
- Default options are the dirty options and because of status quo bias they are likely to stay that way for a while.
- The change manager must be willing to listen to the people involved and be prepared to judge whether certain elements of the status quo need to stay so that the projected broader change can happen.
- The position spots will be the hardest holes to fill maybe making it a necessity for some level of temporary status quo for 2008 slowing the transition.
- Bangalore, Oct 22 Ahead of the Credit policy banks have sought status quo for categorisation of investments in their portfolios.
- Since the status quo is a product of the political system of the State it is ludicrous and illogical to conclude that more of it will somehow change things for the better.
- Nowadays the challenge is to combine a model of inclusive democracy that is compatible with a hierarchy of values - exactly what Christian Europe needs in order to offer a genuine global alternative to the status quo.
- A new article piece from the AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies, for instance, doesn't mince words when summing up its conclusions: ‘it is hard to imagine that a regulatory elixir could actually improve on the status quo.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!