Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1árbol de dirección masculinecolumna de dirección feminine
- Cars are being designed to improve survivability of the driver and passengers, side impact bars, airbags, crush zones, soft steering columns and fittings, etc.
- This allows it to determine the position of slower shafts, like a steering column or a window lift motor.
- The vehicle is available with a six-passenger configuration, which does away with the center console and puts the gear shift lever on the steering column.
- Not surprisingly, seat belts finished first well ahead of collapsible steering columns, airbags and improved door locks.
- BMW has reassigned the 7 - Series' gearshift lever to the steering column to make way for the industry's first multi-function joystick.
- The Coupe shares its adjustable steering column / instrument pod with the G35 sedan and Nissan 350 Z.
- Power steering, a tilt-adjustable steering column, trip computer, 13-inch steel wheels and a radio/cassette audio system with twin speakers are also part of the package.
- As with the 360 F1, though, the gear-shift paddles are fixed to the steering column, making down-changing close to impossible as you enter corners with a handful of opposite lock.
- By-wire technologies would allow them to eliminate the pedals, the steering column and the instrument panel.
- Sports seats with lumbar support and height-adjustment on the driver's plus a tilt-adjustable steering column mean it's easy to get a comfortable driving position.
- These vehicles will be serviced to prevent high electrical current flow through the ignition switch that may cause a fire in the steering column.
- With electric adjustments for not only the seat but the steering column as well, finding the right driving position is a doddle.
- The supportive seats can be electrically adjusted in virtually every way apart from sideways, and as you'd expect the steering column is also electrically adjustable, as, more unusually, are the pedals.
- If you want the neon or LED tubes to light up automatically when the headlights are turned on, then you will need to find a wire under the dash near the steering column.
- The steering column was redesigned so that there is a stamped steel bracket at the forward end of the column; its purpose is to absorb and manage crash energy.
- In addition to a second row bench seat that can fold up and out of the way, the front seats can swivel to face the rear and the steering column pivots into the dash to create a few extra inches of room.
- And for an executive-type car this certainly feels very small, compounded by the limited adjustment on the steering column.
- An elevated driving position gave a good command of the road although I found that the bulky steering column intruded slightly on my seating position.
- Meanwhile the steering column only has height adjustment.
- And that's good considering that there was limited adjustment in the seat and none whatsoever in the steering column.