The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fetidez
1fetidez femeninohedor masculino literariothere's a terrible stench in here — aquí huele muy mal
- I lifted my jacket to my nose for a sniff - I could still smell the acrid stench of the gas.
- As unpleasant as it may seem, the dwellers had become accustomed to their surroundings and the unpleasant odor and stenches of the dirt, grim, mud, and rat droppings.
- As he leapt to a tall tree that had been burnt on one side, he could smell a terrible stench.
- You could hear the moans and cries and smell the stench from well outside the tents.
- She could smell the awful stench of alcohol coming from his mouth and closed her eyes in disgust.
- Investigations led them to a cupboard where the stench seemed to be the strongest.
- The stench currently assailing your nostrils is a fish rotting from the head down.
- We had been forced to smile stiffly at the camera despite the nauseating stench of drying fish.
- The disgusting smell of the medicine was drowned out by the stench of the cell, being as unhygienic as it was.
- The breeding of mosquitoes, houseflies and other insects create a stench in the area.
- At one time she had to endure the stench of mounting garbage as it wasn't collected for over two weeks.
- There were also good words for the breeze that has come to replace the stench.
- It's not that I have anything against smokers, just the stench that they inflict on us.
- The stench appeared the instant they walked in through the door and lingered for a good while after they had departed.
- The stench from the river is so overpowering that even those desperate for water would shun it.
- They are grappling with the awful stench emanating from the filth the water has left behind.
- In the children's ward, the stench of dried sweat and raw waste is almost unbearable.
- An awful stench filled the stuffy air of the wet alleyway, which permeated my nostrils.
- Since then houses in the area have been visited by a stench resembling rotting carcasses.
- For the rest of the day the stench pervaded the village centre, causing several people to be physically sick.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!