The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
parto en el que el niño nace muerto
- We estimated the risk of fetal loss according to maternal age as a proportion of all pregnancies intended to be carried to term that is, live births, stillbirths, spontaneous abortions, and ectopic pregnancies.
- Families have a specific incentive to report miscarriages, stillbirths, and infant deaths to the family planning system as this leads to authorisation for a new pregnancy.
- Thirteen registries provided listings of cases of anencephaly or spina bifida among liveborn infants, stillbirths, and pregnancy terminations that occurred between 1988 and 1998.
- Abortion in a previous pregnancy predisposes to further abortions or stillbirths in subsequent pregnancies.
- The baby's mother had caught rubella and when pregnant mums get rubella the results are abortions, miscarriages, stillbirths, and birth defects.
- Have infertility, miscarriages, stillbirths or infant deaths taken place in the family?
- Each new infection not only increases the risk of HIV transmission but also carries the potential of other serious complications miscarriage, stillbirths, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and severe congenital infections.
- Observed numbers of low-birth-weight births, stillbirths, and spontaneous abortions among target area women were also compared with expected numbers based on published rates for African Americans.
- Forty six people have been admitted to hospital, with seven deaths and three miscarriages or stillbirths in pregnant women.
- The same outbreak also resulted in at least 10,000 miscarriages and stillbirths.
- These figures, however, do not include teenagers whose pregnancies ended in stillbirths or abortions.
- Each register collects information on all congenital anomalies occurring in miscarriages after 20 weeks' gestation, in live births and stillbirths, and in fetuses terminated after prenatal diagnosis of anomaly.
- Ascending infection can also occur through intact chorioamniotic membranes, with subsequent events occurring in utero, resulting in stillbirths or death within hours after birth 24.
- The recall of spontaneous abortions, stillbirths, illnesses, and deaths of family members may evoke strong emotional responses in patients.
- Pregnancy is considered risky for women with diabetes because of the increased risk of miscarriage, stillbirth and birth defects in their babies.
- For many parents, their loss is completely unexpected, because up to half of all stillbirths occur in pregnancies that had seemed problem-free.
- Preterm births and stillbirths are also usually not investigated, and thus the total burden of perinatal GBS disease remains unrecognized.
- Smoking in pregnancy raises the risk of miscarriage, stillbirth, preterm birth and low birth weight.
- Among the stratified, random 10% sample of women contacted directly by study staff to validate birth outcomes, no new transfers to hospital during or after the birth were reported and no new stillbirths or neonatal deaths were uncovered.
- Hospital records within Cumbria, and in regional referral centers outside Cumbria, were searched to improve ascertainment of stillbirths and infant deaths.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!