The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estimulante
- Some commonly used medications include antidepressants, anti-psychotics and stimulants.
- The medications most often implicated in prescription drug abuse are opioid analgesics, sedative-hypnotics and stimulants.
- To maximize the chance of extubation to nCPAP we chose to use a combination of surfactant and caffeine as a respiratory stimulant to enable preterm neonates to be maintained on nCPAP.
- However, physician assistants are not authorized to prescribe Schedule II substances listed as stimulants or depressants in Iowa.
- Some of these medicines, like stimulants and antidepressants, were first developed for other health problems.
- It also acted as a stimulant, a sedative, an appetite suppressant, and fed smokers' addictions.
- In the MTA study, children were given bupropion or haloperidol if stimulants proved ineffective.
- Unless contraindicated, prophylaxis with a gastrointestinal motility stimulant laxative and a stool softener is appropriate in terminally ill patients who are being given opioids.
- Some prescribing issues surround the use of controlled substances such as stimulants.
- Alternatively, antispasmodic drugs and motility stimulants may be prescribed.
- The medicines investigated include antidepressants, stimulants, antipsychotics, benzodiazepines and other anxiolytics.
- One could argue that I might have just got people who didn't respond very well to the stimulant medication and so the stimulant wasn't actually having that bonus effect that you might have predicted.
- It's never a good sign when someone's taking sedatives and stimulants at the same time.
- I used to compound it in a 20 mg/ml solution to be used as a respiratory stimulant for premature babies.
- The stimulants methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine remain the pharmacologic agents of first choice for the management of ADHD.
- If bupropion is not a stimulant why does GlaxoWellcome's product monograph list insomnia as its commonest side effect (occurring in just under half of patients)?
- It is also a central nervous system stimulant, which can aid in activities that require concentration.
- Research published in the Archives of Disease in Childhood, showed a increase in the use of antidepressants and stimulants in all of the countries included in the study.
- If MDMA is to be scheduled, it properly belongs on Schedule III - along with substances like steroids and stimulants.
- Amphetamines, like cocaine, are psychomotor stimulants, previously used primarily by those involved in sports and entertainment to enhance performance.
2(stimulus)estímulo masculineacicate masculine
- The proposed new European league, in which Celtic and Rangers are the prime movers, will not just put the his club on a level commercial footing with the major Italian and English ones, but will also be a major stimulant to the Scottish game.
- It is the trustees' vision that this prize will become a major stimulant to the inventiveness of the young people of Europe by giving early recognition and encouragement to the Alfred Nobels of the 21st century.
- Major international companies, however, remain a major stimulant to Paisley and Renfrewshire and the export effort.
- Like railroads, gaslights were instrumental stimulants for industrial growth.
- Much more than a resource economy, services industries are the main stimulant of economic activity and make up almost 80 per cent of GDP.
- Angola's post-civil war economic and political stability since 2002 is a stimulant for increasing trade and investment.
- On the contrary, they act as stimulants, inducing in their adherents a desire to effect a dramatic change in their circumstances.
- His determination to promote Bradford is a stimulant.
- This isn't surprising as low interest rates are proving an inadequate stimulant to get European economies moving again.
- WIT is the anchor and stimulant for thinking and development in the region.
- The brink of disaster can be a mighty potent stimulant for forcing a company to save itself.
- More credit is not an antidote but instead a potent stimulant for Financial Fragility.
- A major growth stimulant over the review period was increased consumer demand for food products requiring minimal preparation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!