The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1agente de Bolsa masculine, femininecorredor de valores masculinecorredora de valores femininecorredor de Bolsa masculinecorredora de Bolsa feminine
- the stockbroker belt
- Most stockbrokers put private clients' shares in nominee accounts for administrative convenience.
- Its 120 clients include leading stockbrokers and financial services firms who pay an annual fee.
- Both PIBS and PSBs can be bought and sold through most stockbrokers and they can be put in an ISA.
- An investor who sells stock short borrows shares from a stockbroker, and sells them to another buyer.
- You buy and sell them through a stockbroker just as you would any company or investment trust.
- The warrants can be purchased through Irish stockbrokers and are traded as listed securities on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Traditionally, stockbrokers have been reluctant to offer clients products designed for falling markets.
- You buy corporate bonds from stockbrokers but not all of them, particularly the discount brokers, will provide this service.
- Investor relations professionals and stockbrokers had a story to sell to international investors.
- Rival stockbrokers were complaining that they could not get their clients into Riverdeep stock.
- That works out at £8.33 a month, less than what most stockbrokers charge to buy or sell a single share.
- They can be discretionary in nature with the stockbroker managing the fund and choosing stocks on behalf of the client.
- If you buy and sell shares through a high-street stockbroker, you're paying well over the odds for this service.
- Have you ever wondered what happens when you buy or sell a stock through a stockbroker?
- The euro was launched as an electronic currency in 1999 for use by banks, stockbrokers, and foreign exchange dealers.
- Exchange-traded funds, sold by most stockbrokers, are also an option.
- Like trackers, they follow an index, but they are in the form of shares that can be bought and sold through stockbrokers.
- In the past, shares were always bought and sold through a stockbroker.
- They also knew sixty to seventy percent of the clients would follow the stockbroker when he moved to another firm.
- Any stockbroker can sell your shares for you, but you need to shop around for the cheapest deal.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!