The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de stop lossde stop de pérdidas
- If you bought a stock at $22 and are worried about it falling too low, you might place a stop-loss order to sell on it at $20.
- It may be wisest to enter orders that first protect your downside: many wise investors use the stop-loss order, which instructs your broker to buy or sell a stock once it has reached a certain price.
- One stock trading rule - regardless of your approach - is to use stop-loss orders as protection from downward price movements.
- Investors who can't monitor positions every second can place a stop-loss order.
- Some people think that stop-loss orders are the cure for their stock market headaches.
- The entry order should then be placed 50 pips below at 137.29, while our stop-loss order will be placed 50 pips above at 137.79.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!