The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1válvula de cierre feminine
- I can't even remember if the problem to do with the header tank and the problem to do with the ballcock stop valve were connected.
- If this is not possible, turn the water supply off at the stop valve and drain the system down or leave a key with a neighbour in case a problem arises.
- Before it gets really cold, make sure you know where your water stop valve is - so that if the worst comes to the worst and a pipe does burst, you can turn the water off quickly.
- Turn the water off at the stop valve that is on the line to the outside (you may have just installed one).
- When he was 30 metres away from the scene, the hydrant burst and he rushed to find a stop valve to shut the water off, which he managed to do after about ten minutes.
- First, shut the water to the toilet, using the stop valve that comes out of the wall or the floor below the left side of the tank.
- He ran from the immediate vicinity to find a stop valve to turn the water off.
- After closing the stop valves, be sure to check that they have shut off the water flow completely - older valves that haven't been used in a while may stick in the partially open position.
- Consumers are asked to identify the location of stop valves which will greatly facilitate the speed of installing meters.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!