The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tiempo de descuento masculino
- Lyon have eight minutes, plus stoppage time to score a goal and avoid being eliminated from the competition.
- There will be two minutes stoppage time, if the ref can stomach it.
- We looked dead and buried but fought back hard and our third, which we scored in stoppage time, really knocked the stuffing out of them.
- There are three minutes of stoppage time to be played, and fortunately for Greece, the ball is sticking in midfield.
- Alas, there will be two minutes of stoppage time to get through.
- And somehow he got away with just a stern warning after a touchline bust-up in stoppage time.
- They were leapfrogged by Matlock Town, who won with goals in stoppage time of both halves.
- As stoppage time approached, Bath had their last clear chance with yet another penalty which gave them a line-out position ten metres out.
- The game was well into stoppage time when the final drama unfolded.
- Andy Hayward has done it for us again, scoring in stoppage time.
- And as the game ticked into the final minute of stoppage time, they struck the deadly blow.
- The keeper was fortunate in first-half stoppage time when a Campbell header came off the foot of his left-hand post.
- He was ludicrously cautioned in stoppage time for time-wasting.
- Then, deep into stoppage time, Smith attempted to be too clever with the ball midway inside his own half.
- An almighty scramble in the third minute of stoppage time at the end of the half was the catalyst.
- They had to wait until two minutes into first half stoppage time to take the lead.
- Hawks came back to score deep in stoppage time to snatch a victory which should never have been in doubt.
- The officials ensured a nailbiting finale by displaying three minutes of stoppage time and playing four.
- As it happened, a goal apiece in stoppage time provided an exciting climax, though it brought conflicting views from the managers.
- They changed their tune seconds later, however, as they watched their heroes manufacture a third score in stoppage time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!