The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of almacén
1almacén masculinedepósito masculinebodega feminine Mexico(for food) despensa feminine
- There are pantries and dressing rooms and storerooms.
- Teachers at the school are forced to use spare rooms and storerooms as classrooms and face great difficulties working with special needs students.
- Their accounts varied on the fire's location, with some saying it was in a storeroom or the engine room.
- The bunkers are reinforced concrete and inside are operations and planning rooms, storerooms, bathrooms and living areas.
- The building is within five minutes walk of the town centre and features three storerooms and a cold room.
- He stepped into the storeroom, a small room with bare walls, and shelves lining them.
- There is a storeroom and a utility room plumbed for a washing machine and equipped with a Georgian laundry sink.
- They poured water in for hours; it's been flooding all the basements, the factories, breeding-pits, storerooms, armouries, dungeons, playrooms, everything!
- As well as glittering garments, visitors will also be able to bid for dusty items from the estate's cellars and storerooms as well as textiles from other estates, including Womersley Hall in Doncaster.
- It opened after three months of hard work that transformed the dimly-lit cellar and storerooms into a club that already has 200 members.
- The school's computer suite, special education needs room, library, administration office, storerooms and some classrooms have all been flooded and repairs to the roof have been estimated at £80,000.
- The library will feature a reading room, communications room, office and a storeroom.
- He planned to occupy only a small room at the rear which was originally used as a storeroom.
- Warehouses and storerooms were still filled with confiscated Russian-made objects from Romanov palaces.
- In his practical inventory of farm assets, Palladio simply lists gardens together with granaries, storerooms, fishponds and dovecotes.
- At first floor level are three bedrooms and a bathroom, and on the second floor another bedroom and two attic storerooms.
- It has transformed the cellar from dimly lit and little used storerooms into a welcoming and comfortable haven in which to enjoy a drink and a chat with friends.
- Accommodation in the 108 square metre property is two reception rooms, a kitchen, bathroom, various storerooms and a garage.
- It was also said that the work of investigators was being hampered by a refusal by museum staff to provide inventories, to reveal the location of safe depositories, and to open storerooms.
- The house has two reception rooms, a kitchen, utility, various storerooms, eight bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!