The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cigüeña
- Other migratory birds observed in the shallow waters were bar headed geese, open bill storks, northern pintails, gadwalls, curlews, black tailed godwits, spoonbills, green shanks, red shanks and so on.
- Forest wagtails, fly catchers, black crested buzzard, open billed storks and egrets are some of the migratory birds one can sight at the Guindy National Park during winter.
- The carcasses of ospreys, white-tailed sea eagles, deer, black and white storks and herons are also being found.
- The bird life is exquisite, and we saw saddle-billed storks, black vultures, ground hornbills and a number of eagles, among others.
- The black stork, black vulture, and endangered Spanish imperial eagle, of which only 130 pairs remain worldwide, are among the 42 species of birds that depend on the cork woodlands.
- Today, Igor still traipses through swamps - with me in tow - searching for black storks in the reserve, where we both volunteer part-time.
- In the next decade, Igor would find a hundred black stork nests and observe as many as 24 breeding pairs a year - more than the number of black storks in all of France.
- Extremely cautious birds, black storks only nest in old forests far from humans.
- Jacanas, plover and a variety of storks foraged amongst the tall reeds at the river's edge.
- Both sexes of white storks and black kites look alike, so gender was determined by molecular procedures using DNA extracted from the cellular fraction of a few drops of blood.
- These forests are home to rare animals like the black stork, vultures and the Spanish Imperial eagle who depend on the rich diversity of these cork oak forests.
- Although storks are wading birds, they usually nest in trees.
- Roughly 10 per cent of the country's rare black storks will be made homeless.
- It is an important wintering ground for European migratory birds such as the white stork, the lesser kestrel, the Eurasian golden oriole, the Eurasian cuckoo and other wading birds.
- Today, thanks to the efforts of white stork enthusiasts throughout the bird's European range, the white stork populations are stabilizing and in some areas even recovering.
- The European white stork has a red bill and legs and is regarded as a good omen.
- Hunan is home to a variety of rare animals such as the South China tiger, the white stork and the sheldrake, which are protected in the national reserve areas.
- During their visit to the park, the children were amazed at the size of the storks and Sarus Cranes.
- Although kingfishers, bee eaters, storks, dragonflies, mosquitoes and ants are all part of his photographic repertoire, the wary hoopoe has been dodging his lens for years.
- They are generally considered among the raptors, yet DNA studies show New World vultures to be ancestrally more closely related to storks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!