The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1petrel de las tempestades masculino(with masculine article in the singular) ave de las tempestades femenino
- There are or have been several great blue heron, cormorant, puffin, black guillemot, razorbill, and storm petrel breeding colonies on the islands.
- The 120-foot lighthouse, with its 170 worn wooden steps, is a great vantage point for birders who come to see grebes, gannets, skuas and the occasional shearwater or storm petrel on their migratory route through Scandinavia.
- Some, like the tiny Leach's storm petrel, feed offshore on bioluminescent plankton - so are particularly drawn to light.
- However, small passerines carry very small food loads, and storm petrels very large ones.
- Don't miss the chubby, colorful puffins of the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve or the seven million storm petrels found on Baccalieu Island.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!