The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de desordenado
adjetivo stragglier, straggliest
1(hair) desordenado(hair) desgreñado(beard) descuidado(plant) que crece desordenadamente(village) de casas diseminadas sin orden ni concierto
- It was a shabby, straggly, unkempt little regiment, their faces chapped, their noses running in the cold.
- She brushed the tangles out of her straggly red hair.
- My dark brown hair was dirty and straggly, the longest strands falling just past my shoulders.
- Along the way we encountered straggly herds of llamas and occasional wild dogs.
- I sit in the only empty chair on the front row next to a very pale man with long straggly gray hair who has a persistent dry cough and wears sandals with thin black socks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!