The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1persona de fiar feminine
- He is widely praised as honest and a straight shooter.
- He's a straight shooter, honest, and he knows everything that is going on in media.
- But they seem like straight shooters who understand blogs, and their business model is interesting.
- Sure, some of it's just team loyalty, but there are a number of people who think he's a straight shooter, an everyman of simple values and authentic virtues, masculine, good-hearted and tough.
- But he is also known as very much a straight shooter.
- So you can see what a straight shooter he must be.
- He is a straight shooter and one of the two or three smartest people I have ever met.
- Be a real straight shooter; employees will appreciate your honesty.
- He's a straight shooter, and I think he's going to be a good leader.
- And I think he has a reputation in Washington as being a real straight shooter.
- And the president should not be criticized for being a straight shooter and calling a spade a spade.
- He may be prickly, but he's an absolute straight shooter and he tells it exactly like he thinks it is.
- He is not a slick talker but he is a straight shooter and, where I come from, deeds mean a lot more than words.
- Both he and Harvey are regarded as straight shooters, and the government's vigorous pursuit of this case sends a strong message to the media that it will clamp down on the free exchange of information it sees as embarrassing wherever it can.
- Sure he's a bit forward for the first date; straight shooters like Tom often have rough edges.
- But at least he had the virtue of being a straight shooter.
- When you're dealing with her as a person, she can be absolutely delightful, but you always feel she's a straight shooter.
- Americans like a plainspoken leader, a straight shooter they can trust, we are told.
- His players and coaches respect him because he's a straight shooter who always is fair.
- Along the way, this straight shooter earned a number of fans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!