The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de estrangular
1(vein/intestine) estrangularstrangulated hernia — hernia estrangulada
- Amniotic bands that connected a hypocoiled cord to the fetal neck and strangulated the neck were seen in one case.
- Acutely strangulated haemorrhoids occur as a result of thrombus formation resulting in gross swelling, irreducible prolapse, and severe pain.
- Pain is not common but can occur when the pile is strangulated or clotted.
- If a child was doing it, it could encircle and strangulate part of the body and that would interfere with the blood supply.
- He subsequently underwent surgery to remove six feet of small intestine, which had strangulated itself because a benign tumor of fat cells that restricted blood flow.
- He said the defendant decided to do away with her cousin when she could not repay the loan, and had her strangulated, by two close aides.
- These can get caught on objects and strangulate the child.
- His best feathered friend is an adopted Canada goose named Gilligan that he saved from strangulating in a fishing net, an ongoing love affair that will soon become a children's book.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!