The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ayudante de capataz masculino
- He was a weaving-room straw boss at the cotton mill - a job which had been offered to my father because my mother's family owned enough shares in the company to snag him a supervisory position.
- But a congressional straw boss said incredibly that he would only allow the alleged correction as part of yet another big tax cut with more goodies for the serious income brackets.
- What piquantly captured the imagination of each, from competitor to consumer to straw boss to newly outsourced consultant, was how all-inclusive the bench warrant was.
- He was assigned to "picking", then to "dragging", and then he was promoted to straw boss and told to supervise the other workers.
- Is this man a straw boss or just a smart political operator?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!