The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hombre de paja masculinotestaferro masculino
- It's just a straw man design at this point.
- Fortunately, he is just a straw man for others who have sufficient control of his actions and see to it that he does nothing without their supervision.
- He is just a straw man for people with money.
- He is often considered a dolt and straw man, an unequal contestant in a battle of wits.
- The author sets up the policeman as a dim-witted, macho, homophobic straw man so that the smartass, feminist activist can win every argument against him.
- All the 'straw man' characters typically depicted in such debates are present here.
- Personally I don't think he has any claws and is a straw man.
- He has been put up to the application by someone else and is only a straw man.
- Elected politicians are straw men yanked about into ever-more preposterous postures.
- He is a jerk, but a straw man as a character.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!