The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fresa
1(fruit)fresa femininefrutilla feminine Bolivia, Southern Cone(large) fresón masculinestrawberry field — fresal
- If you take soft fruit such as strawberries and cherries, protect them from the rigours of the road and from too much warmth.
- Invest in a set of small plastic boxes for chopped fresh fruit, strawberries, grapes or cherries.
- Ripening could also be controlled in strawberries and most citrus fruits, which do not respond to the chemical.
- Libran foods and plants include many fruits - strawberry, peach, apple, autumn berries.
- Fresh fruit, such as grapes or strawberries, can be dipped to make confections for immediate consumption.
- They come in all degrees of alcoholic strength, sweetness, and fizziness and are popularly flavoured with such fruits as strawberry, peach, mango, and so on.
- Next was fruits and strawberry / banana yoghurt.
- New flavors include apple cinnamon crunch, chocolate raspberry supreme, strawberry yogurt and strawberry fruit crunch.
- If kept in an airtight jar, the lavender sugar will last for months and can be used for sprinkling on strawberries or on sweet pies.
- One of my companions was quite taken with the strawberry mousse, which was full of fresh strawberries and not too sweet.
- The kitchen garden includes fruits, such as strawberries as well as plum and apples trees plus a variety of vegetables.
- The results are discussed in terms of a putative role of this enzyme in the release of oligosaccharins from the strawberry fruit cell wall.
- When she looked back to her breakfast, the last strawberry in he fruit salad was gone.
- The scent of her hair was a mix of strawberries and tropical fruit, which he loved.
- All these fruits freeze well except strawberries, which should be saved for the summer months.
- Ripe cherry and wild strawberries expand into complex tar, porcini and oak flavors.
- Net strawberries before the fruit starts to show colour, to keep off birds.
- Sweet vanilla oak, supple tannins, pure cherry and wild strawberry fruit are its hallmarks.
- She flipped her hair over her shoulder and he could smell the sweet scent of strawberries wafting up from it.
- inside there was a punnet of rather soft strawberries sitting on top of a carton of half a dozen eggs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!