The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tocino
1tocino masculinobacon masculino Españapanceta femenino Río de la Plata
- The breakfast consisted of two fried eggs and two rashers of streaky bacon.
- For the main course I had the pan-fried lamb's liver and organic streaky bacon with a scallion and horseradish mash.
- Use good streaky bacon if you can't find cubed pancetta.
- Shortly thereafter the breakfast was served and comprised: two lightly fried eggs, two rashers of streaky bacon, two slices of toast, butter in foil and a portion of strawberry jam.
- My king prawn, swordfish and lime kebabs wrapped in streaky bacon and served with spaghetti noodles was an equally pleasant start to what turned out to be a very satisfactory meal.
- Streaky bacon is made from belly of pork, while back comes from the leaner loin - a more expensive pork joint, so accordingly more expensive as bacon.
- Fry 1 chopped onion and 75g chopped pancetta or streaky bacon in 1tbsp olive oil until the onion is soft.
- In my quiche I use eight slices of smoked streaky bacon, two eggs and one egg yolk and I use double cream rather than milk.
- Breakfast included plentiful coffee, flavoursome preserves and French toast with streaky bacon and maple syrup, all perfect for anyone who had over-indulged the night before.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!