The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mobiliario urbano masculine
- At the meeting, councillors agreed they would recommend a voluntary code of conduct to encourage the appropriate siting of A-boards, street furniture, tables and chairs.
- It will involve the upgrading of current street furniture, primarily benches, to a more modern standard.
- In addition, several roads will be extended to Carr Street, pedestrian connections will be developed and street furniture like shelters and benches will be installed.
- Councillors discussed creating a ‘gateway’ on Albert Street, close to the Laing Street junction, using flower beds or street furniture to mark the beginning of the pedestrianised area.
- Money will also be spent on street markings, traffic signals, street furniture, name plates and public lighting.
- Ideas for this have included matching stall canopies, new street furniture and a new high quality surface.
- Estate agents who illegally fixed for sale signs to street furniture have been fined.
- It shall also provide high-quality hard/soft landscaping, including paved civic space areas, tree/shrub planting, seating, lighting and other street furniture.
- Every survey that has been undertaken has clearly shown that shoppers want a more pleasant shopping environment - a cooler, more shady streetscape, with friendly and relaxing street furniture.
- The council is upgrading King Street, near the town centre, with improved paving and street furniture on the section between Paradise Terrace and Princess Street.
- Fly posting is defined as displaying advertising material on buildings and street furniture without the consent of the owner.
- Any repainting of street lines or repairing of street furniture that needed to be done could also all be done on that day.
- It's alive, vibrant and awash with colour and decorated with an extravaganza of flowers, banners and bunting adorning every piece of street furniture available.
- The street is also to more ‘pedestrian friendly’ and new public lighting will be provided in addition to a ‘consistent suite of street furniture.’
- Up to £40,000 worth of vandal-proof street furniture, including bins, bollards and flower planters will start appearing on the town's main shopping streets later this month.
- Mr Parker said: ‘The idea is to create a book stating exactly how we want street furniture to look around the city centre.’
- The bus stop pole is the important piece of street furniture and that is what our drivers would observe.
- As such, she asserts, the authorities cannot ignore its basic problems of traffic, solid-waste management, garbage disposal and appropriate street furniture.
- Phased over two years, the comprehensive makeover will include a wide range of measures such as carriageway resurfacing, footway re-laying and the upgrading of street furniture and lighting.
- He said: ‘I am worried that they we will just get some tarted up pavement and a bit of new street furniture.’
- The English company manufactures a range of products, including fencing, decking, outdoor street furniture, traffic bollards and road hazard markings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!