The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1prostituta callejera femenino
- Certainly Roman men attended brothels or frequented streetwalkers, while most prostitutes would have been slaves, and doubtless had short and miserable lives.
- Take the hustlers, beggars and streetwalkers who ply their dubious services along Beach Road and some of the other popular streets in the area, for example.
- I wrote about runaway girls, streetwalkers, and junkies.
- It does not, however, call for a legalization of prostitution: the Conseil feels it would create separate classes of prostitutes and do little to ease the plight of streetwalkers.
- Despite her many years as a prostitute, Mary had never been a streetwalker.
- But the consultation on prostitution laws is unlikely to back so-called tolerance zones where streetwalkers are free to ply their trade.
- The rhetoric inherited from the Victorian world insists that prostitutes were penniless waifs of the street, servant girls who were seduced and abandoned, or the coarse streetwalkers hardened by city life.
- The police team sees the worst that humanity has to offer, at all levels of society from streetwalkers and drug dealers to the wealthy denizens of high-priced suburbs.
- There was no one outside at 5: 00 a.m., save the streetwalkers and addicts, and he ran up the sidewalk unnoticed.
- It is a typical scene on Saturday evenings in the streetwalkers ' section of Cubao, an ageing commercial district near Manila's northern suburb Quezon City.
- The Mayor recently chaired a meeting to discuss the problem of streetwalkers plying their wares along the city's beaches.
- No one complained about streetwalkers disturbing them.
- One can't help but wish she would exhibit some of the pluck of one of the raucous-voiced streetwalkers defending her block.
- The move comes after residents renewed fears of a surge of streetwalkers from town centre areas such as Manchester Road and Broad Street.
- With the murders of two Edmonton area streetwalkers, there is a renewed interest in the movement.
- … I'd rather have been a streetwalker, selling my body, than selling my tears and my laughter, my grief and my joys.
- Read on and you begin a chilling roller-coaster ride into the black hole of domestic, sexual and physical abuse, as much of ordinary women as the vulnerable streetwalker.
- A streetwalker was visiting her doctor for a regular check-up.
- When Jennifer abandons her family for life as a streetwalker, her educated friends go running to the rescue.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!