The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estreptococo
- Then a starter culture of lactic streptococci and lactobacilli bacteria is added.
- Other agents occasionally implicated are pneumococci, staphylococci, streptococci, and Candida albicans.
- Impetigo is a skin infection that is generally caused by one of two bacteria: Group A streptococcus or Staphylococcus aureus.
- In many cases, these organisms are streptococci or staphylococci bacteria.
- By using sugar fermentation, bacteriologists observed that haemolytic streptococci of human origin were broadly differentiated from those of bovine origin.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!