The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sin estréslibre de estrés
- I was able to enjoy a nearly stress-free and very stimulating three months in Italy.
- Seeing an opportunity to start a new, stress-free life, her husband whisks the family off to the rural setting of Stepford, Connecticut.
- A supportive, stress-free environment allows students to learn more effectively on many levels.
- She remembers her time at school as happy and relatively stress-free.
- Picking out cool toys might seem stress-free, but the selection process is tedious.
- The airline is trying to provide a stress-free experience for those flying first or business class through London's Heathrow Airport.
- Just as important as trying to make your home a stress-free zone is teaching your children problem-solving skills.
- Trying to stay as stress-free as possible isn't easy because so many clients want to complete their legal work by year's end.
- Most people speak perfect English, making the city a relatively stress-free destination for the first-time visitor.
- Our wedding day was so stress-free that we had to remind ourselves at noon, as we snoozed by the sea, that yes, we were getting married that day at 4pm.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!