The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de preocupado
- I'm coming home from a really stressy day at work.
- Those that won't go forward, or are tense and stressy, suddenly become very relaxed.
- So I was right, today continued to be a stupidly stressy day.
- I tell her I think I would be stressy too if my girlfriend was hanging around in New York with Lenny Kravitz.
- So it's not me being stressy and loopy.
- Meanwhile, work is getting stressy again.
- Work is much less stressy now.
- So your personal recipe for a less stressy week is this: Unless people specifically ask for your opinion, try not to offer it.
- This effect has been exacerbated because the artistic mission of almost every artist these days is to get scarier, a reflection of the stressy and random world in which we live.
- I'm tired and a bit stressy.
- It was quiet and not stressy.
- Everyone was stressy although god knows what they had to stress over.
- It was the stressiest night I've ever had at work.
- Paula and myself were probably quite stressy to be around: young, difficult and big-headed.
- I have a reasonably stressy job.
- I am feeling like I have things to say but not in a sad or stressy way.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!