The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de limusina
1(grande) limusina femenino
- It was just me and the note, alone in the back seat of a stretch limo.
- Just seconds after she had said that, a white stretch limo pulled into the bus depot.
- Two people in a white stretch limo stuck in traffic may seem like an extravagance.
- Kate was in the back of a stretch limo and she was being driven to the championship game.
- When it was her birthday last June we hired a stretch limo and all dressed as cheerleaders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!