The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- If the stretch mark extends well above that level, some of them may be left behind, even in a belt lipectomy.
- A stretch mark results when the skin tears after being expanded beyond its limits.
- There is a different kind of scar on my stomach - a single stretch mark from bearing my son.
- I was as round as ever and there was a big stretch mark across my belly.
- Now, I'm the epitome of slim, so imagine my surprise when I discovered that I was afflicted with a stretch mark on my tummy!
- She felt enormous in the ugly way girls do when they notice a new stretch mark.
- The frankness of Poynton's gaze reveals each of the three as naked and exposed, their skin rendered unnervingly, with attention given to every hair, vein and stretch mark.
- It shows every bulge, every stretch mark, and every flaw.
- To reduce the depth of stretch mark scars, doctors can employ surgical procedures that scrape or peel off layers of skin.
- Essentials such as pregnancy testing kits, a cot, pushchair, car seat and even stretch mark cream are then added to the cost.
- Between 75 and 90% of women develop stretch marks during pregnancy.
- But those diseases don't leave stretch marks like those of pregnancy.
- There is no way to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Liposuction is not a treatment for weight control or obesity and it cannot remove cellulite or stretch marks.
- As your breasts grow and the skin stretches, you may feel itchiness or develop stretch marks.
- Pink or purple stretch marks may form on your skin.
- Where the fibres break, the skin becomes thinner, and these areas show as stretch marks.
- Typically, women complain of stretch marks mostly on the abdomen, breasts and buttocks.
- Dry skin and stretch marks can, for example, be treated by direct skin-application of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil.
- Obsessed with the extra weight and stretch marks now marring her abdomen and hips, she became even more depressed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!