The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de delantera
1Militarfuerzas de ataque femenino
- The Rangers illustrated their lethality as an exceptionally competent Army strike force.
- In 1998, London supported proposals for the construction of an independent European military strike force.
- My biggest concern is to shape up our defence to clear balls as they come in and to attack the strike force of our opponents.
- Because the information would be processed automatically, the battle staff would have immediate and continuous updates on its strike force.
- On 12 November 1970, strike force personnel began to deploy to Thailand.
- After final approval, the strike force launched from Thailand and expertly rejoined 15 aircraft in total darkness under radio silence.
- The sweeping panoramic shots of the US helicopter strike force approaching down town Mogadishu is impressive.
- Financial assistance is needed for deployment of a strike force in all reserves.
- General Crespo quickly began organizing and preparing his strike force.
- More than enough cover is around to conceal a considerable strike force, enough for a sneak attack.
- The lack of a strike force meant that Spain offered little in attack and the Irish pursuit of the winner continued relentlessly.
- The strike force of the Korean People's Army will take on the enemy wherever he is.
- ‘If it leads to Europe - Berlin rather - then sending a small strike force through would be useless,’ General Prater commented.
- Members of the strike force who stayed behind found ammunition, maps and a terrain model in the basement of the hospital.
- But Turkey would make a separate EU strike force much more feasible by providing cheap, brave cannon fodder.
- The total German strike force included 38 divisions with perhaps 250,000 troops, supported by nearly 1,000 aircraft.
- It looks like a strike force that was going to test our defenses at Stronghold, maybe hoping to take it back.
- The troops for the bunker's strike force was taken from the Washington and the Galleon.
- Their main goal would be to make a way for a small strike force to get past the enemy.
- Our strike force, Beta, is one of those designated to tie up the hellguards within the city.
- And completing the biggest strike force in football history is the Brazilian ace Ronaldo.
- It is probably the oldest strike force in the league as he is approaching 53 and I'm not far behind him!
- Ronaldo, of course, scored for the fifth time, which gives their team easily the most potent strike force in the competition.
- A make-shift strike force of Harry Kewell and Luis Garcia simply did not get the job done in a 2-loss at The Riverside Stadium.
- Of last year's strike force, that leaves only Didier Drogba as a genuine goal-getter of the type that every Premiership challenger needs.
- Certain members of the Czech strike force are suffering.
- His departure has left something of a chasm in their strike force.
- Containing the strike force of Manchester United to a blank scoresheet can only bode well for the rest of the season.
- He knows how Owen plays so would make a perfect strike force with him.
- As for the strike force, I'm sure fitness and form will return quickly to our dynamic duo.
- With their current strike force headache, they need goals and they need them quick.
- Although Bartlett knows a return to the first team is not guaranteed, due to an in-form strike force, he says this does not worry him.
- The players out of action are mostly from the team's defence with the club's potent strike force firing on all cylinders.
- Any strike force that gets 40 goals, you expect to be at the top of the league.
- She is the youngest member of a special three-member strike force.
- Apart from resolving the question mark over Weaver's future, Keegan will be focussing his attention on City's strike force.
- Perhaps the carrot of a match with the Champions in the last 16 will bring some much needed motivation to both strike forces.
- And this season it has played some excellent football, led by one of the most feared strike forces in the league.
- But now Wanchope is set to test his skills against one of the most prolific strike forces in the Premiership.
- Players are cast as ‘Blaze,’ a young ace who becomes the squad leader of this defensive strike force.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!