The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1subsidio de huelga masculinesubsidio de paro masculine mainly Latin America
- Morris refused to make the strike official, award strike pay or call solidarity action.
- Suddenly strike pay was withdrawn from TGWU members taking selective action.
- They had not only agreed to back the strike on a nearly unanimous vote, they had also agreed to continue paying strike pay.
- But beyond strike pay and food donations, the strikers have been left to fend for themselves by the New Jersey AFL-CIO.
- Despite the fact that strikers have received their last paycheck and do not receive strike pay, spirits are still high.
- The union refused to give out strike pay and made no effort to back the strikers with food or other forms of support.
- Our pay is so low that when we start drawing strike pay it will represent a wage increase.
- Then they would collect unemployment benefit as opposed to strike pay from the union.
- The workers had no strike pay and had to rely on solidarity collections.
- Aliant operators, technicians and clerical staff in the four Atlantic provinces have been living on $50 a day in strike pay since April 23.
- The nursery nurses get £15 a day official strike pay.
- His members are now on strike pay only, which ranges from 60 euro for part-time workers to 95 euro for those who were employed full-time.
- Unfortunately, because this is a lockout, the workers are receiving no strike pay and it has been difficult for them to keep regular pickets going.
- PCS members in London are now demanding that they are called out to join the selective action with strike pay within the next two weeks.
- With strike pay at $100 per week, few bus drivers will be able to stay out indefinitely.
- Guaranteeing minimum strike pay is vital to stepping up the action.
- The journalists are getting strike pay, and are raising funds locally.
- They held mass meetings to discuss the strike, keep everyone up to date, and sign up for strike pay.
- A main reason for the 70 percent acceptance vote was the financial hardship faced by strikers, who received only $115 a week strike pay.
- The caretakers are currently receiving £10 a week strike pay.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!