The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1centro comercial masculine(en calle de mucho movimiento) mall masculine Latin America
- You might be interested to know that Off-Season Santa is located in the same strip mall as Fashion Bug, my old employer!
- True, we're located in a dilapidated strip mall in a seedy part of town, but people have cars, don't they?
- Baywater cafe was located in a strip mall, the other coolest place I like to chill besides my room.
- She already has a mini pro shop of sorts set up at the front of the facility, which is located in a strip mall.
- So I bundled the base up in a beach towel and headed for the small strip mall where the store was located.
- Oh sure, it's on a busy street in a strip mall, but inside, you can enjoy the city's flakiest croissant and a real French café au lait.
- Officer Brewster observed her using the telephone in a variety store in a strip mall.
- I responded by pulling into the huge parking lot of the strip mall that contained the book store.
- I opened a 5,000-square-foot store in a strip mall in Chicago in March 1997.
- One just wants the old, reliable bar on the corner strip mall.
- This is how my weekend began; my best friend is holding hostages at a cellular phone store in a nearby strip mall.
- The strongest candidate to emerge was a place in the corner of the strip mall at the corner of Franklin and Chicago.
- I walked all the way around to the front of the strip mall and into my bakery the customer way.
- The diner was in the same strip mall as the coffee shop and they had lunch here frequently.
- But once they got there, he kept going, straight down the strip mall to a small grocery store on the end.
- There's a new Superstore, a new strip mall, and there's been an eleven-unit addition to a local motel.
- This nondescript little store, located at the far end of a strip mall, houses a rainforest of beer.
- Six weeks back from the trip, we're ensconced in a corner booth at a brightly lit restaurant in a strip mall in suburban Ellicott City.
- They drove to Orchard Lake road in separate cars and met up again in the parking lot of a strip mall, in front of a deli.
- I remember when my mom and I pushed a grocery cart from our apartment complex to a local strip mall.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!