The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
tipo de póquer en que se pagan las deudas quitándose prendas de vestir
- They made up an excuse about losing the pants to Dill in a game of strip poker played with matches.
- Wer had been playing cards and drinking and we started playing strip poker.
- I heard they're playing strip poker in the mess.
- Last I saw, she was playing strip poker with a couple of soldiers.
- ‘No… I had a dream that we were playing strip poker,’ he said.
- Truth or dare is one I was forced to play all the time in middle school, and strip poker is another tasteful one.
- Julie votes for strip poker but Blaze insists on no.
- I had to play strip poker against the other flat.
- You only want him to be an athlete so he'll be a good sport when it comes to strip poker.
- Let's just be thankful they weren't playing strip poker.
- We see characters playing strip poker, but there is no nudity.
- Gabby makes an utter fool of himself playing strip poker with some Mexican federales, and yet still manages to bust Brass out of jail.
- Once again, Mask and Cat had nixed the plan for strip poker, and the guys had groused and groaned but accepted it reluctantly.
- He looked over at Karissa and Mike, who were now playing strip poker.
- Mostly we would watch movies, read comic books and play strip poker.
- I laughed as I realized she was the one who wanted to play strip poker.
- Does anyone know where I can find people in Montreal who like to play strip poker every once in awhile?
- We finish with strip poker, get naked, put our pyjamas back on and then snuggle up and are asleep by 10.
- It was a bad idea because there was a game of strip poker going on in there.
- There is, after all, little fun to be had in watching exhibitionists play strip poker.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!