The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tubo fluorescente masculinotubolux masculino Río de la Plata Marca registrada
- The only sounds were the occasional flip of the security guards newspaper pages and the incessant hum of the fluorescent strip light above us.
- There was very little lighting there, other than a bare strip light behind the trestle table at the front of the room, silhouetting whoever was speaking.
- And with that the strip light gives out and dies.
- A strip light was set embedded into the wall about a foot above the bench.
- It was a dull metal box with a strip light, and like the hallway, it held an unpleasant odour.
- All the objects have purpose-built rectangular cabinets projecting from the walls, each with an internal strip light.
- Underneath, a red strip light has been fitted to create a floating effect.
- We also threw strip light bulbs into the mysterious bath which was quite spectacular.
- The apartments are lit by low voltage halogen strip lights which have been angled to highlight furniture and some interesting prints.
- Inside were already another 50 or so souls, under the burning fluorescent strip lights, already having nabbed the prize ‘corner and walls’ slots.
- Even sleeping was a problem since the two fluorescent strip lights on the ceiling were left on day and night.
- I again secured all our lights, except the green strip lights and the white taillight.
- It had, like the rest of the corridors in the building, cool blue walls on one side, which was illuminated by overhead strip lights.
- The strip lights above you cast a sickly ghostly light through the metal cubicle.
- It is also on the edge of a conservation area where blue strip lights just aren't appropriate.
- But what happens when the strip lights stop working?
- Sleek, industrial-design future furniture battles with the grit of chain-link fences and soul-eating neon strip lights.
- The girls' high-street finery, a Lycra mishmash of tat and glitter, sparkles feebly under red, yellow and purple neon strip lights.
- Nearer to him the yellow-orange strip lights suspended along the arched ceiling of the tunnel provided a little more illumination.
- In one corner of the dressing room, Tilly wails upon beholding her face under the harsh strip lights.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!