The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(performer)(male) striptisero masculino(female) striptisera femenino(female) encueratriz femenino México coloquial
- When I first moved away from home at age 18, I lived with a woman who was an exotic dancer, a stripper really.
- It was then I realized what go-go dancers have become: strippers who don't take their clothes off.
- They soon meet a couple of male strippers whose ambiguous relationship mirrors their own.
- He wasn't about to go to a dance looking like some male stripper.
- What kind of message is that sending to all our would-be male strippers?
- When hiring the stripper, please keep in mind that I prefer brunettes.
- Did you notice they have a stripper pole here?
- The primary characters are Clown, whose personality is far darker than his profession and his stripper girlfriend Cherry.
- If there were female strippers, then the full monty is always welcome.
- He falls for a young stripper named Honey and eventually the two are married.
- The third was a smallish plain Jane, who boasted of being a stripper.
- Since becoming a stripper, I have had to confront that reality several times.
- "No one thinks they are going to become a stripper, " Mimi says.
- And where did this tradition of strippers at bachelor parties start in the first place?
- You were the stripper at my birthday party.
- I had to play a stripper at a bachelor party.
- The company receives 20 applications a day from potential strippers, lured by the prospect of easy money.
- And, even though strippers would normally elevate my appreciation of a film, they don't in this instance.
- As the old strippers in Sondheim's musical Gypsy tell us: ‘you've got to have a gimmick.’
- My mother was a stripper, renown for her firm yet svelte bosom.
2.1(machine)máquina para quitar el papel de las paredes
- Commercial strippers have tanks and booths, exhaust fans, and use the strongest chemicals purchased by the barrel.
- Newer more environment- and people-friendly strippers are much safer to use but may take considerably longer to work.
- Use a cable stripper to prevent cutting the plastic coating on the wires.
- The small hire shop loans items such as cement mixers and paint strippers.
- Their giant combine-like seed strippers use a flailing brush to remove seeds from grass heads.
- Then the long saphenous vein causing the problem will usually be removed by the insertion of an instrument called a stripper.
- He used a buffing machine with a strip pad to work the stripper into the sealer.
- About the first thing I did was hire a wallpaper stripper for a week.
- Graham has started studying the brochures and websites for wallpaper strippers and flooring alternatives.
- Three months ago my carpet cleaner went, then my wallpaper stripper and my drill set.
- Then I took a bunch of wire nuts and some wire strippers and spliced the severed wires.
- Wire strippers feature adjustable stops so the insulation is cut but the wire is left exposed and undamaged.
- You make a move or noise I'll shove this paint stripper up your nose.
- To start with we stripped the old paint (a fetching shade of blue) using a metal paint stripper.
- I use a paint stripper on my electric drill to strip the seeds off the heads onto a large piece of plastic.
2.2(fluid)(to remove paint) líquido quitapinturas masculino(to remove enamel, varnish) líquido quitaesmaltes masculino
- Never use any paint stripper in a poorly ventilated area.
- You will need paint stripper and a brush, a scraper and some sandpaper.
- After years of cocktail bars making stuff tasting like paint stripper and red cordial these guys know how to do it right.
- They should bottle it and sell it as paint stripper.
- There was also paint stripper that had been left behind.
- Activists covered cars in paint stripper and slashed tires.
- Vandals wielding paint stripper have caused damage costing thousands of pounds to a York businessman's vehicles.
- I thought I might be using paint stripper and it doesn't work so well if it is too cold.
- If inflation were any higher you might like to consider a glass of paint stripper instead.
- In three separate attacks a total of seven cars have had paint stripper poured over them.
- If you're using a solvent base stripper, you'll also need some lacquer thinner - a quart will be plenty for the average piece.
- Farm machinery was sabotaged, cars were daubed with paint stripper and the home windows of staff were smashed.
- It can only be removed using a paint stripper which degrades the polymer.
- This four-step process begins with removal of lacquer and paint using a chemical stripper.
- Electrical sparks from fans may increase the chance of flammable paint strippers fumes to catch fire.
- Do not use flammable paint strippers near any source of sparks, flame, or high heat.
- Do not work near an open flame, pilot lights, or electrical sparks when using flammable paint strippers.
- Keep all chemical strippers and materials out of the reach of children and animals.
- Many people opt to apply a chemical stripper directly on to the woodwork.
- Individuals with pulmonary disorders or weakness should consult with a physician before using chemical strippers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!