Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1saco para todo masculine
- Even quite a young child can lay out their sleeping pad, pull their sleeping bag out of a stuff sack, and arrange their ‘bed’ for the night.
- I'd apparently left my stuff sack of extra clothes in the car - gone were my long pants, fleece vest, extra socks, and my baseball cap.
- They come in a small bag or stuff sack about the size of a loaf of bread, which fits easily into a backpack.
- We have his next resupply, plus some requested items such as a fresh sleeping pad and replacement stuff sacks.
- I realized it has a dedicated compartment for skins, and another for gewgaws, so I was able to eliminate a couple of stuff sacks and thus a few ounces from my load.
- Scattered around were a few empty stuff sacks, a single brand-new hiking boot and a bow saw, together with various other items.