Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- She then left her and took a taxi but was arrested when it was subsequently stopped by police.
- Why he was not arrested when he subsequently visited the USA he cannot explain.
- A man in his twenties was subsequently arrested and the other was released on bail due to medical reasons.
- Wilson was subsequently arrested because his fingerprints were found on one of the windows.
- The man was subsequently lynched and thereafter Hammett believed he was living in a corrupt society.
- I got there too late to stop that and subsequently got back too late for this.
- Gibson, after whom that desert was subsequently named, was never heard of again.
- He was landed off the coast of Clare by a German submarine and was subsequently arrested.
- He was subsequently arrested by a heroic Garda and some members of the local community.
- I subsequently found out everyone else stopped watching it at about the same time.
- Again, the area of concern was subsequently notable for its total absence from my slumbering mind.
- Herbert was arrested on the same day and subsequently charged with her murder.
- Marina subsequently posed for a fetish magazine but was eventually reunited with her parents.
- At the time she was single, but shortly afterwards, she met the man whom she subsequently married.
- The man was taken by ambulance to York District Hospital, but was subsequently discharged.
- Another allegation subsequently surfaced from the parent of a former pupil.
- The Rat Pack also recommended him to their management company which subsequently signed him up.
- He has subsequently become a master of artspeak and a sometimes socialist.
- Much of the couple's efforts subsequently went on enabling their own family to emigrate to the West.